Terms of Service
This DeltaFiles.com Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which DeltaFiles.com ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Account sharing is violated, you can't share your account with anyone, if your account suspected, it will be banned and all related account will be banned as well.
- Copyrighted material are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images or videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, DeltaFiles.com is under no obligation to become involved.
DeltaFiles.com is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
- DeltaFiles handles any and all Digital Millennium Copyright Act (.DMCA.) complaints very seriously, and will thoroughly investigate each complaint received.
For abuse reports: use contact form
Copyright Legal Responsbility